Friday, July 16, 2010

Free smoothies at mcdonalds!




McDonald's is coming out with new smoothies and you can try one for free July 22-July 14th between 7am-7pm. They are 5oz cups and you can choose from wild berry or strawberry banana made from low-fat yogurt!


*You don't need anything to get them for free, Just ask for one and enjoy!

We cannot guarantee that your local mcdonalds will be participating in this event so please be sure to check. Most of them have signs outside near their drive through stating this information. I know I was in mcdonalds yesterday with my son and they were giving them out for free then too, So you never know! and in my opinion, the strawberry banana was really good...although my son didn't want to let go of his wild berry smoothie himself lol. Let me know what you all think!




-Thanks to my brother Butch for pointing this offer out to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com