Monday, July 19, 2010

Butternut Bread store going out of business in Williamstown





Yesterday I decided to stop in one of my favorite stores (The butternut bread store) and pick up a few little snacks. I noticed the shelves were pretty empty so I asked about it and unfortunately they will be closing on the first!

For those of you who don't know about this store, It is one of the best stores in my opinion. You can get bread and snacks like the little Debbie or Hostess snacks there VERY cheap. For example the butternut bread originally about $2.50 or more in most stores is just$1 or less at the butternut bread store.

This Thursday, July 22nd the store will be having a sale and everything will be buy one get one free. She mentioned a couple things wont be included like their individual drinks but I am not completely sure on the full details so if you plan on stopping in to get some good deals before they close up, Make sure to double check on what items are on sale.

If you do not live in this area but have one of these stores near you, keep an eye on them because from what I hear a lot of them have been going out of business here lately.

Here is the stores details:

Butternut Bread

1398 N Main St, Williamstown, KY 41097
phone # (859)824-1200

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com